Tuesday, February 3, 2009

mengular

di pintu masjid kampung mundka.

water is trickling out and me suddenly missing out. my hobby at particular day is "mengular". no such things to do, why not taking a chance to see the beautiful india. camourflaged as going to site, i stop at levi's store, adidas and nike factory outlet in paschim vihar before heading to mundka. not buying any. hish!! today bulkhead of the mould is suppose to be removed, so rush on top see what happen. if not, i didn't know that i will miss anvi cranes. anvi cranes tak banyak songeh tapi kenapa jindal cranes yg dikekalkan? so today i saw one new crane. time moves fast, i miss the glimpses. so, everything on deck is messy, making view unkempt. so my eyes was roving to find a place to park my ass on it and just pay my witness to see what was going on. bulkhead is fail to be removed by this new 45tonnes crane. time's up! 5.30pm so i went to d nearest mosque for asar. alamak baik nyer! sorry just writing down my diary, no any suspicious intention.

No comments: